Monday 11 March 2013

Uno

Nothing beats a clean slate.  I could not continue with my old blog. I was reading through my old rants and found that I was a very angry person. I still have a temper now, but it pales in comparison to how I was then.

So, I was chatting with a friend and I was telling her of my admiration of her not giving a fuck about putting her thoughts out there.  Okay, she does give a fuck. She's just smarter about the ones she gives now.

I guess I just created this blog just to pen down my thoughts. Sometimes too much goes on in my head and I can't think straight. Perhaps this will help. I sure hope so.

Julie Powell compared the difference between having a diary and a blog. In a diary, a person can write whatsoever he wants.  His security is that his writings will not be published nor shown to everyone, or so he hopes.  A blog, on the other hand, is like an open book. Accessible to those who have access to the Internet (I hate calling it the Internet. Makes me feel old). There is no security, no protection against backlash, unless I modify the privacy settings, which I do not intend to.



SO COME WHAT MAY.

Come at me, bruh.

No comments:

Post a Comment